Ok you might like what you are about to read and you might not like it. But I promise to say nothing but the truth. Is 5linx another scam? 5linx is not a scam. I want to be the first to congratulate you if you have joined this company or you are considering joining them. To fully understand 5linx opportunity, you should consider the company ownership and their integrity. You should also consider the company’s product and the market for that product. Finally, what is the training system for that company? In my opinion, this is or should be the most important factor in the decision making process.
5Linx started in 2001. The founders were Mr. Craig Jerabeck, Mr. Jason Guck, and Mr. Jeb Tyler. The story is that Jason Guck, Jeb Tyler and Andre Maronian were business partners in another telecommunication MLM company. I have several versions of what really happened between 5linx owners and their former telecommunication company. So there is no point in writing about it. If you decide not to join 5linx, the ownership and leadership of the company should not be the reason.
In terms of the product that this company offers, 5linx is above average. I have always been an advocate for service base MLM companies. 5linx along with globalinx offers Video phone (Ugly one though), which will be the next wave of telecommunication technology to hit the global mass. 5 linx / globalinx also provide residential and commercial phone services. You can add family plans and inbound international package to this for relatively cheap prices. 5linx also offers cellular services with the major carriers in the telecommunication industry. The company also provides Broadband Homes Security System, Satellite TV (through partnership with the major satellite carriers). Lastly, 5linx offers broadband internet services.
Talking about the market for these services, do you know anyone that uses cell phone, watches TV, or uses the internet etc? These are services that people use ANYWAY. It does not get any easier than this. You are basically getting paid whenever your customers pay their bills EVERY MONTH. No selling of lotion or juice every month to the same customers. I hope you are understanding now that this company is far from being a scam. Furthermore, without getting into details about 5linx’s compensation plan, the only way you will make some serious money with 5linx is by recruiting. You cannot get around this. Even though 5linx is not a scam and they have great product and services, you and your team still need to recruit new partners monthly to really make any serious money. The compensation plan is design in such a way that simply acquiring all the customers in the world will not give you enough residual income to truly attain financial freedom. Leverage is the name of the game. Do not get fooled by the people that go to the top of the company fast. They are like 0.5% of the total numbers of representatives.
In my opinion, the training system that is put in place by 5linx is not enough to truly train average folks like you and I to be successful with their opportunity. Giving out DVD, magazines, doing home meetings, 3ft rule and the rest of the Old methods will not do it. These methods work for the 1% money makers in 5linx and other network marketing companies. Where does that leave the remaining 99%?
You need to leverage the internet. What happens when you run out of your warm market? Talk to every soul in the mall? I hope not. You need an Online MLM lead generation system. This is the same system that has help some of our partners in 5links and other MLM company to climb the ladder faster and make solid 5-figure income per month. Successful people take action.